FAMILY MONTHLY LITURGY
- Please book your Family Monthly Liturgy using your unique Family ID
- Your is valid for ONLY one liturgy for the month of August.
- Family IDs will reset at end of every month.
- Please do not book for others. Each family should book their own liturgy.
- If your schedule is flexible, we urge you to consider weekday liturgies to allow more weekend opportunities for those with schedule constraints.
- Seniors who live with their families or wish to join their families can accompany them on the day of the booked liturgy.
- If the above does not apply to you, please note that a “special” liturgy restricted for seniors will be scheduled in a July. A servant from church will be reaching out to schedule this with you.
- In the event that an unforeseen circumstance arises, and you need to cancel, a minimum 24-hour notice is required to reactivate your ID. Otherwise, you will have to wait to the next month.
- You will fill the below form and it takes 24-hours for the cancellation to complete and your Family ID can be used again!
- You are encouraged to bring your tunic (tonia) and have it blessed for the liturgy. However, due to the limited seating restrictions and the need to maintain a safe physical distance, you will have to remain in your family assigned seating during the duration of the liturgy.