• Please make sure you register ALL your family members on the Unityapp, missing members would lead to delaying your family approval until the data is complete.
• Young adults living in the same address should register with their parents.
- Open www.unityapp.ca
- Choose ”No account? Register”
- Registration page will open, choose the province
- Choose our church St. George & St Abanoub and click confirm.
- Fill in the form and Make sure to add your spouse and your children as this will become your family account which will be used for all the different church’s events and services.
- For the spouse Make sure to add his/her email address so he/she can create a password and access the same family account.
- Do the same for any +18 children.
- After you fill in the form, click Submit Form.
- Check your email (also check spam folder), find the one which is from UnityApp, open it and click the activation link.
- After activation, login to the UnityApp, you should see a message from the system says that your account is pending for approval by admin.
- After approval, you’ll receive and email from UnityApp confirming that your account is approved and ready to use.
A: please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating existing your family ID and family members that need to be transferred to SGSA.